Friday, August 23, 2024

Beauty and the Beast Birthday Party

 Beauty and the Beast Birthday Party 

Chip. I used a Dollar Tree white cup. It wasn't the exact shape I needed, but all I could find. Also, it was glazed and very hard to paint! I used Sharpie markers. I added a cardboard collar on the bottom and used markers. Also added a gold braid trim. I had spray painted the handle.



Dollar Tree mirror spray painted shiny gold


Dollar Tree mirror upside down vase over a silk rose with lights and a wooden rose with a candle inside painted red




Dollar tree candelabras with “arms”

Sultan castle dog made from a tray with a pillow on top, red napkin tied with a gold scarf. 



Lumiere candelabra with candle in middle wrapped in cellophane that I drew his face on. My silver candelabra needed polishing but left it tarnished to look gold!



Lumiere’s girlfriend feather duster, handle painted gold,  empty Keurig cup with painted face.

Food








  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment